- Located directly on the beautiful natural beach is a cosy café, which is open daily during the summer months. Here you will find homemade cake and many other delicious snacks. A kiosk with a variety of offers is also located directly on the beach next to the beach café.
- During the summer months, the snack bar at the miniature golf course is open daily from early morning until late.
- The restaurant "Sonneneck" offers mainly regional cuisine and is located about 100m from the beach just before the campsite (self-service).
- The restaurant "Oase" with its bowling alley is located in the Ostseecamping Ferienpark Zierow (Baltic Sea Camping Holiday Park Zierow) directly by the Baltic Sea at the untouched beach of Wismar Bay.
- The restaurant "Zierower Hof", which serves good home-style cooking, is located in the Hotel Zierow-Reiterhof.
- A small shop, the "Kraftquelle", is found in the middle of the village. Here you can find (almost) anything: fresh bread rolls, eggs, honey and many other delicacies as well as drinks, newspapers, postcards and much more. And sunny places to linger, chat and enjoy a cup of coffee are also available (open daily from 07:30 to 17:00).
- The "camping market" at the Ostseecamping Ferienpark Zierow (Baltic Sea Camping Holiday Park Zierow) offers opportunities for shopping during the summer months. Here you will find a rich assortment of fresh bread rolls, fruit and so much more.
- More shops are located in the neighbouring Gägelow and in Wismar.
Milk filling station
Due to the Corona crisis the milk filling station is currently closed.
You can get milk directly from the cow at the "milk filling station" in Zierow. Not homogenised, not pasteurised, only cooled. A true natural experience.
You will find the "milk filling station" in Am Grundbarg Street 1 in 23968 Zierow. Opening hours daily from 05:00 to 22:00. Simply insert your money, place the container in the milk machine under the tap and there you go! There are bottles for filling available next to the vending machine that can be purchased for a few euros. You are of course welcome to use your own containers for filling.