- Located directly on the beautiful natural beach is a cosy café, which is open daily during the summer months. Here you will find homemade cake and many other delicious snacks. A kiosk with a variety of offers is also located directly on the beach next to the beach café.
- During the summer months, the snack bar at the miniature golf course is open daily from early morning until late.
- The restaurant "Oase" with its bowling alley is located in the Ostseecamping Ferienpark Zierow (Baltic Sea Camping Holiday Park Zierow) directly by the Baltic Sea at the untouched beach of Wismar Bay.
- The restaurant "Zierower Hof", which serves good home-style cooking, is located in the Hotel Zierow-Reiterhof.
- A small shop, the "Kraftquelle", is found in the middle of the village. Here you can find (almost) anything: fresh bread rolls, eggs, honey and many other delicacies as well as drinks, newspapers, postcards and much more. And sunny places to linger, chat and enjoy a cup of coffee are also available (open daily during high season).
- The "camping market" at the Ostseecamping Ferienpark Zierow (Baltic Sea Camping Holiday Park Zierow) offers opportunities for shopping during the summer months. Here you will find a rich assortment of fresh bread rolls, fruit and so much more.
- Bigger shopping centres are located in the neighbouring Gägelow and in Wismar-Wendorf.