Various offers for your leisure time activities are also available in the surrounding area:
- Visit the Hanseatic city of Wismar and discover its cultural treasures; Wismar has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2002.
- The Wonnemar Waterpark in Wismar is also worth a visit: the 15,000-sqm WONNEMAR with a leisure and sports pool, a thermal area, a sauna world as well as fitness and ball sports offers a lot of fun, relaxation and recreation. The selection of culinary delights is also a treat for the senses.
- Spend a day filled with games, sports and fun at the indoor playground "Mumpitz" in Wismar.
- Experience a performance at the Action Open-Air Theatre in Grevesmühlen (June - September)
- Allow yourself to be enchanted by a variety of free-flying butterflies in the butterfly park in Klütz. Up to 600 live butterflies can be admired in the butterfly park every day from April to October.
- Go and discover the impressive Bothmer Castle in Klütz with its seven-hectare castle grounds.
- Embark on a day trip to the island of Poel.
- Enjoy boat trips from Wismar & Poel Island.
- Visit Boltenhagen, the third-oldest seaside health resort in Germany, idyllically situated between the Hanseatic cities of Lübeck and Wismar.
and much more – we will gladly inform you!